Jesus stood up and cried out, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. Whoever believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, "Out of his heart will flow rivers of Living Water." John 7:37-38
Sunday, March 20, 2011
We're Home!
We are so thankful to be home safely! Thank you to everyone for your prayers. God has definitely answered them and blessed us beyond imagination through this experience. We never had internet service until we got back into the states this morning. This is the first time that I have been able to look at the blog since we left. Fortunately, I was able to post via text. I know several of you have been checking in to see if we were home so I wanted to write quickly to say that we are home and very exhausted emotionally, physically, mentally, but so happy to have our family all back together again. I will post again tomorrow with some pictures. Thank you to everyone for your prayers! We are so blessed to have so many people who care about us and the people of Bihar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you are home. Can't wait to hear ALL about it.
ReplyDeletelaurie