Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday & Saturday - Return Home

It sounds like Jayson & Shane at least had good rest the last night that they were in Bihar. Just because it's funny, I will share the email I received when he woke up the next morning (our Thursday night)....

"I passed out! So did Shane. He went before me. Surprising I could sleep. He was sawing logs, all the lights in the room were on and there was a wedding going outside our window with a full marching band and fireworks. We must have been worn out!"

They left during our overnight Thursday on a flight to Delhi & after a 12 hour lay over in Delhi, left on a flight for Paris at around 3:00 today (Friday) our time. They will arrive in Paris around midnight tonight & then Atlanta midday tomorrow. Then Greensboro by tomorrow night. 

So many of you have told me that you've kept up with the blog and prayed for them. Thank you so much for praying!  It means so much to those who went and  to the families here at home. I know that I can speak for all of the families in saying that we have been blessed by the meals that have been made, children that have been kept, and sweet words of encouragement that have been spoken. It's truly sweet that God gives us brothers & sisters in Christ to intercede & provide encouragement for us!  

Please continue to pray for them as they travel home. And please continue to pray for Biju & Margaret Thomas & TIM as they share the gospel with the unreached in Bihar. I'm sure we will post more pictures when they return home...

No comments:

Post a Comment