Monday, November 14, 2011

In Patna with Biju!

Jayson wrote this morning around 5am.  They were in Patna with Biju heading to teach the church planters. I know first hand that it's a pretty awesome feeling, after 2 days of travel, to see Biju and the TIM staff and know that you have finally gotten to the place that God sent you.  Jayson said that he is amped-up and ready to go!  He is always quite passionate about whatever he does, but this is different.  There is really nothing that compares to the joy that comes from serving God and working to further His Kingdom.  Nothing.  And it's contagious...even through email!  

Pray today that, as Pat, Rob, Christopher, and Jayson teach, God will give them energy and strength and that He will speak for them.  Pray that God will work in the hearts of all involved so that each person there will grow closer to Him.  Pray that God will epuip the church planters with further knowledge of His Word and a deeper passion to go out and reach the lost. 

I asked for some pictures from the conference.  If I get them, I'll try to post them today (keep checking Isabelle & Owen!).  Thank you for your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment